1) Name of the project: Novel regenerative therapies in spinal cord injury
2) Name of the supervisor: Professor Elizabeth Bradbury
3) For how much time you worked on the project and how many days per week:
on average 3-4 days per week, but it differs based on what you are focusing on each work.
4) Positive aspects: Incredible team feeling, support and guidance. Clear project instructions and an environment in which you can learn lots. Cannot recommend this experience highly enough.
5) Things you didn't like (if any): That the pandemic didn't allow me to stay longer.
6) Was your project affected by the covid pandemic? No, because majority of the lab work was already finished at the time the campus closed.