Articles & Blogs
Neurosphere: Issue 2
Weekly blog post
How have the processes of classical and operant conditioning been applied, or how could they be applied, in the treatment of addiction?
Written by: Rita Bertani
Microglia-Mediated Synaptic Loss in Development and Neurodegeneration
Written by: Daniel Shao
What has been the biggest development in the clinical neurosciences over the last 10 years?
Written by: Nye Rhys Potter
Article submission guidelines
Before you submit, please download and read of the writer's package written by our editors:
Your articles or essays could be one of the following:
- A paper that you have written but have not published in a journal
- An essay you have written for a university or extracurricular project
- A summary of a clinical case or a research paper
- An essay about a procedure, technology or advancement within neuroscience
We will consider all submissions on a case by case basis. Even though we are flexible about what to accept, please look at our basic guidelines below:
- You must be a member to make a submission
- Your writing must be in plain English, written at a level that is understandable by an undergraduate bioscience/medical student.
- You should try to remain as objective as possible
- You should use a clear and consistent referencing format
Please allow up to four weeks for us to read and edit your submissions.
If you are interested in making a submission, please read through our writer's package provided above (click on the word document).
KCL NeuroSoc Team